Saturday, January 21, 2012

well then!!!

x mintak simpati pun kat sape2 bila tgh down. i just wanna make myself happy. when we laugh, it tends to make me hyper and forget of what happen.. biler gelak2, org marah. x gelak muka serious #_____# mcm ni pun org x suka. then, u want me to act like badut circus ke? fishhh cake.. xde niat pun nk annoyed kan sape2 bila terjadinye perkara2 seperti hati celaru.. (tett!!). but this is how i make my self happy without doing something that can ruin my self back. oh no!! so if anyone feels annoyed when u talk or chat with me, please tell me. dont just keep ur self shut. i dunno what's in ur mind thou. so just be honest. i'll accept it. infact, i'm not perfect and i'm not obsessed being so perfectionist. i am who i am.. this is me. i'll change if that thing will ruin my life.. no one perfect.

AND THIS IS MY LIFE~!!!!

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment