Saturday, May 28, 2011

*why i dont deserve to have long hair*

1. when i have a long hair, in a month, i will finish 2 bottle of 600ml shampoo.

2. when i have a long hair, i have to tie up my hair everyday so that my hair will
not be bushy like a lion

3. when i have a long hair, i have to shampoo my hair at least 15 - 20 min
(penat weyh)

4. when i have a long hair, i feel tired to comb my hair.(slalu sikat x smp bwh..
sekerat je.. lenguh..)

5. when i have a long hair, i feel so hot.. make me sweat.. huishh

6. when i have a long hair, the charges when u want to rebond ur hair will be
more expensive.. (x larat den dongar.. laen r if ade sanggup sponsor. =P)

CONCLUSION is i dont like long hair.. i would prefer to have medium length hair.. easy to handle ryte.. so if anyone have at least 3 criteria of this, u dont have to keep ur hair long.. ding.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment